Monday, August 13, 2007

Toga Recovery

To say that I'm still a little hungover would be a slight understatement. I slept in until 2pm tomorrow. The toga bash was probably the most fun I have had in a LONG time. (And I have fun on a pretty frequent basis!)

Scott, the toga king:





































Then someone yelled "Fireworks in 10 minutes, go out on the deck!"
Fireworks at Gasworks Park:


























No pictures of yours truly, but I can tell you with complete certainty that I looked AWESOME. I think Raul and I should have been voted "Best Dressed."

Good times. Next we have a pub crawl and a duck ride thingie at the end of the month, then it's Roller Disko, Limo Races and White Trash Bowling on the agenda next! What can I say, we are just a bunch of people who like to wear ridiculous outfits, get hopped up and make some bad decisions!

Travis and I are going to the Mariners game tonight. He loves the Twins, so it's going to be really fun with me cheering on Ichiro while he's sporting all his ridiculous Twins garb.

Hopefully it stays nice out. I love going to games.

4 comments:

yournamehere said...

There were a lot of hot ladies at that toga party. If I was a midget, I could be your slave and sneak around your parties looking up the togas. Maybe one of those chicks would let me go up on them.

sweet baby jaysus said...

you should never start a sentence with the phrase "if i was a midget"
that's just sick and wrong, no one should ever feel that down on themselves.

la dolce said...

lol!

yournamehere said...

Hey, it's an improvement. I used to start sentences with the phrase "if I was a limbless deaf-mute".