Thursday, August 23, 2007

25 Things You Never Wanted to Know About Me

1. I have a borderline unhealthy obsession with asparagus

2. I keep a rosary in my purse, but I never go to church and seldom pray

3. I could watch tv, all day, everyday

4. I have a small problem with drunk dialing

5. I wear stilettos every day - no matter what

6. As a child, I was afraid of the dryer

7. One of the best nights of my life occurred at a fraternity house in Kentucky in 1999

8. I love going to the dentist

9. I'm constantly looking at people's teeth...

10. I was once diagnosed with Obsessive Compulsive Disorder and instructed by my doctor not to make any decisions at all for three weeks

11. I can't stand bitchy pregnant women who think they have a pass go and collect $200 card

12. I like spying on people via myspace

13. When I was little, I didn't have an imaginary friend...I had an imaginary ballet school

14. I keep everything BUT floss in my purse. And I just ate an apple. And I really need some floss. Damn it.

15. What ever happened to Claudia?

17. I love bawlz

18. If I had lots and lots of cashola, I'd donate at least some of it to the Humane Society

19. I'm one of those annoying phone talkers. I carry two Blackberries

20. I have a slight tendency to lose phones

21. I still want to wrap both of my legs around Zach Morris' head and have him wear me like a feedbag

22. My favorite sport is pubcrawling

23. I smile at babies

24. I love America's Next Top Model but I hate the Tyra Banks show (does that make me a bad person?)

25. I'm really interesting, huh!!!?

5 comments:

la dolce said...

I know, she was t3h cool!

o. Sano said...

flossing? not much better in the world...god damned piece of celery in my teeth!

use the stilleto darling...bitey mcbitington!

la dolce said...

That thing won't fit between my teeth, I'm not from Arkansas, ffs!

JohnB said...

awesome...because you're "awesome"...;)

la dolce said...

that just warms my little heart ;)